December 22, 2015

December Haul: Mamonde, Clio, Aritaum and more


I still have enough stocks that will last me until next year but still, I get tempted to buy some for myself...

Until I notice I have bought too many for this month. Hahah! It's Christmas, and sale is everywhere! :)

I got some Mamonde Sheet Mask, my first Clio item which is a brow Mascara, Maybelline lippies I bought at Watsons, Etude House and the Faceshop items I bought during my trip at Cebu, Aritaum, Iope and ACH cream I got from my pre-ordered items.

On this haul, my favorite is the Aritaum Pudding tint 'coz it taste so sweet on my lips. I hope I can find time to review all of these next year.

May we all have a Happy Holidays 2015 and a more beautiful skin in 2016!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)