March 4, 2012

Lee Min Ho and Son Ye Jin: Personal Taste

Category: Movies
Genre: Korean Drama



A Lee Min Ho and Son Ye Jin match. I had fun watching this drama last week. The scenes are unexpected and the characters managed to portrait their role effectively. One of my favorites here is Director Choi, the discreet gay who liked Jin Ho, but even after he has been rejected after confessing what he feels to Jin Ho, he still helps and treats Jin Ho as his friend.

Lee Min Ho plays the character of the liar Jeon Jin Ho. Son Ye Jin plays the clumsy girl Park Gae In. These two meet in the street while waiting for a ride. With a love story delivered in a romantic comedy, this would be a drama you will really enjoy.

I still have hangover with Lee Min Ho’s City Hunter, that’s I ended up watching this one. But still, I wanna see Lee Min Ho in actions scenes.

PS. This suite from Kim Ji Suk really caught my attention.  Really, Pink? Cool eh…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)