March 21, 2012

Ebay Kuponan: Victoria’s Secret Body Splash Deal

Category: Internet Shopping


Deal: Get 2 bottles of Victoria’s Secret Body Splash “Endless Love” now for only P499 (valued at 1000). It will definitely moisturize and soothe your skin after shower or bath or anytime you feel the irresistible scent!

I bought this deal last week on Ebay Kuponan. I was happy when they sent it ahead of scheduled date they publish on the site. I’m just a bit disappointed when I tried the product. I don’t think it is a US version. The fragrance is not as strong like what my aunt gave me. 

Probably that’s why it so cheap.  

Has anybody else bought this deal? What do you think guys? I think it is not authentic from US.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)