December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012


Merry Christmas!

I am glad I went shopping for presents. It wouldn’t be that fun if I didn’t. It’s a joy seeing them laughing while seeing opening their gifts. Of course, I didn’t forget to wrap for myself. J


I got myself, Mom and Sister-in-law a Terranova pull over. I was tempted to buy the Buy 2 Take the 3rd one for 65 pesos. I bought bro a file manager for his messy papers in his workshop. I got condiment bottles for my Cook brother, a Fender picks for younger brother and the new phone for paps. I decided to give it as a Christmas present instead of letting him borrow the money to buy coz I know, he will not pay either. (Hahaha!) BF got a tshirt when I visited him in Cebu. Got toys for the kids. And BF gave me new Lee Cooper polo. Can’t wat to wear that! :D

It's not about the presents though, it's about giving back to the people who cared for you! That just my way of saying thank to my family. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)