August 7, 2012

Soak Swimwear For Less


Category: Products
Type: Clothing/Swimwear

I super love Soak Swimwear with its high class quality and classy designs. It’s a quality you can’t resist. Recently, I bought 2 sets of swimwear from their 500 Peso Sale Online. I don’t mind if it’s not the recent designs because even their previous designs from the previous years are still very cute and sexy. You can also visit their site at soakswimwear.com

Here’s my red Tankini, SUPEEER love these pairs!


And here’s my French Riviera Turquoise Floral.

                                            

Plus these 2 Soak bags to store my bikinis. The last time I bought from them, they don’t have this for free. I remember, if you want to have them you have to buy it for 75php, thank God they now include it in their package… Love Soak!


I just can’t wait to wear these. Now I have to plan new beach destinations to enjoy my new Soaks. Honda Bay maybe?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)