May 7, 2013

zalora.com.ph MKGCEBU Sale


How many of us here enjoyed shopping at zalora.com.ph using the MKGCEBU coupon from Cebu Pacific? How much have you spent and save?

Me? I bought a lot, from shoes to dress to lotion! It’s 50% percent off on top of the discounts. So its double discount from my point of view! I’m just a happy shopper.

I shared the good to news to my brother and also to my BF, they also decided to purchase. Bro bought a Levi’s shoes and a Spyder Sunglasses and BF purchased 3 Maui and Sons Surfer shorts, Nike Tees, and a Maui and Sons Surfer Tees. I also attached some items along with their orders (hihihihi), Tops from Bayo and f.101, chemise from Underneath, Halo Laptop Bag, and a connector ring.

BF and bro was hesitant at first because they were concerned with the authenticity of the products, but still I was able to persuade them. My order was first to arrived and showed them my items, all are in good condition, authentic and is packed properly to make sure it arrives to you in good condition.

all these for 1800 php only :)
The 3 of us want to thank both zalora.com.ph and Cebu Pacific for the sale. I hope in the future you will also offer discounts like this that is not only available for first time customers but also to your existing customers. J

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)