June 22, 2013

Diary Entry #30

2013 came by so fast and we are already in the middle of it. What may have happened during the past 6 months was great and hoping for the next 6 months will be filled with more blessings, thrills and adventures.

January to June was not that busy. Fewer vacations and more time working at home. But July to December will be busy I bet. I’ll be busy working too much to save for my Birthday, Hong Kong, Davao, Singapore and monthly travel to Cebu for my Derma visits. Good thing I don’t have a family that depends on me alone, I have more time to do this things.

My working student is now graduating in High School. Time flies that fast without noticing it.

Jenn is now engaged to JR. It’s been 1 year since she left for Taiwan and now is back. Got tons of dark chocolate and a blue hobo bag from her.

Jocurt is now on nursery. My girlfriends’ babies are now starting to go to school, but I still don’t have my own kid to look after too. It’s a no-no for this time for many reasons though I wished I have one.

Acne problems came back after a year of hiatus! Hahahaha… So I have to go back to my treatment which at this time is very expensive. Cost me 10k for the medicines. I was like… What? And not included the monthly 2k facial treatment. I feel like… I should be beautiful the next day for these expensive medicines.

Now trying to live a healthier life, went back to exercising, 8 minute crunches daily, more fluid intakes, and more veges and fruits. I feel that my body is getting old and have to start living correctly after abusing it during my college and early adult years. I’ll be 28 soon, the next thing I know, I’ll be thirty!

I miss my life as kid! J



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)