April 27, 2015

April Haul: Missha Sheet Masks and More

Oh, I missed this! It's been quite a while since the last time I wrote something on my blog. I have tons of drafts sitting on the back-end, waiting for me start but all I can think of is just the titles. I can't remember when the last Monday I wrote something for my blog was. BF was around for the past weeks so that's explain it.

I was actually dumb not to include a sunblock on this Korean Skin haul. Now I run out of sunblock and quite rely on free samples I receive as a gift. I am not sure when it will arrive and summer is almost over. Such a bummer!




I first received this batch earlier this month. I'm surprised there is no Missha in here. Haha.

What I got here are:

> Mizon Snail Recovery Gel
> Etude House AC Clinic Intense Pink Powder Spot Patch
> Etude House My Beauty Tool Eyeliner Brush
> Etude House My Beauty Tool Soft Cream Puff
> ElishaCoy 24K Gold Luxury Sheet Mask (freebie)

I use Mizon Snail Recovery Gel as my daytime moisturizer coz it's so light. I still have enough left on rack but since it was on sale, so I bought another tube for reserve. (Sale! Go Away! You're killing my pocket.)

Until now, I still do not understand why I bought it. It's so hard to resist when sale is there. Hahahah.

Another Missha Sheet Mask Overload

And just this morning, another batch was delivered so early. SHEET MASK OVERLOAD! It was on sale so I had to grab them. I got a dozen on each flavor and still have 2 dozen left from my previous order. Panic buying for the zombie apocalypse! :D

For the love of Missha, I got here some
> Missha Pure Source Sheet Mask Lemon
> Missha Pure Source Sheet Mask Green Tea
> Missha Pure Source Sheet Mask Tea Tree (My Secret Weapon! :D)
> Missha Super Aqua Relief Eye Cream
> Missha Super Aqua Cleansing Milk

I feel like I must be awarded by Missha. Seems like I am buying too much from them lately! But, yeah, I am happy I got them earlier than expected.

My Korean skin care routine is now complete with my eye cream. I hope my buying habits will lay low on the next months, I getting broke every payday. Hahahhaha. What I can do? I feel very happy buying and using seeing them saying hello every time I start my regimen.

Where did you spent your summer girls? Am actually stuck here in my room until summer ends. I am such a loser this summer. :D Hope yours was a blast! Stay pretty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)