July 18, 2011

Loving the Island of Boracay!

Category: Travel
Location: Boracay Island


Ah, Yeah... I bet I have mentioned this before that I will definitely going back to this paradise…  


Hello Boracay… It was sunny day when we arrived that day, ideal for our beach activities, and thank God for this weather, me and best friend was able to do reef walk, our top-of-list activity for this trip.


So we went to our resort and put on our bikinis. We took a walk along the beach, and looking for some locals that can help us about the reef walk. I know they are all over on the island, so it wasn’t that hard looking for one. So we met this lady, she was nice. We were planning to get our lunch first before going for reef walk, but because of excitement we decided to do it first. The lady was nice, she have warned us that the next day will have a low pressure coming on the island and that afternoon will be a safer time to have reef walk because the sea is calm.

Here we are, our ride to the site for our reef walk… so excited. Can’t you see it with our smiles in our face! I feel like im like a kid excited to open my Christmas gift. Hahaha. (I want to thank the driver who offered to take our picture. :)

I didn’t know that the helmet was soooooooo heavy! We spent our time underwater taking pictures. But of course, we didn’t take it our selves,  a guide is with you to take all your pictures, in any angle you want, you can sit, you can lie, what ever pose you can think of. After that, we fed the fishes, that was the coolest part! All the fishes around comes near you, it’s like you are in a big aquarium. I found nemo’s cousins there! Hehe. 

The next day was a bad day, it was raining so we haven’t had the chance to get tanlines. But still we managed to enjoy our trip. 


And we are going for our ATV ride on the other side of the island!



This after the briefing and signing the waiver. Our guide, lecturing us how to use the ATV! We have to wear raincoats.




And we are ready to roll! 

Our First stop is where the biggest fruit bat I have ever seen. The Everland Aviary Park. Mostly, what they have there are different kinds of birds.  Actually, I find the place unique, the management are so creative in making the old jet ski and boats as the home for the birds.


I took pictures of some of the living creatures at the aviary.

This place is marked as picture area, so we took our picture here too! J

So heading to our next stop! The Tanawin View Point where you can view the whole island of Boracay!




She's tired taking these steps up to the tower!


Taking pictures! Overlooking  Bulabog Beach… 

And yeah! At last we are here at the tower!.. I forgot what beach is in our background but I believe it’s the white beach.

Not the typical Boracay white beach eh? Bad weather when we were there so the beach isn’t that busy. 

After taking our long walk at the white beach, we stopped by at Jonah’s….

And of course don’t forget to visit the grotto too.

I failed to see any sand castles along the beach, I hope by next year I can find them when I visit the island again…






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)