December 22, 2011

Boys Over Flowers

Category: Movies
Genre: Korean Drama

Finally, I was able to finish Boys Over Flower and I must say, that was a great drama worth watching for. To be honest, I only watch it because of Kim Hyun Joong was there.  Hehehe.


Kim Hyun Jong as Yoon Ji Hoo

As for F4 Mania, I have been fan of then since Meteor Rain appeared on Philippine TV. That was when I was a college student. I can still remember those times I have to go early from school to my cousins house so I can watch it on TV since my room has no TV. The Taiwanese version was nice too. But I think the Korean version is more appealing to me.

F4
I was really wishing that Ji Hoo and Jan Di would end up happy together, but then I know that's not how it will end. The cast have worked hard that they were able to portray their roles effectively. Jan Di, sometimes I hate her because she’s so dumb at times but I salute her for enduring the hardships she been through because of her feelings for Jun Pyo. Jun Pyo, very hard headed and violent but I liked his transformation after meeting and fell for Jan Di. His sincerity towards Jan Di is exceptional. Ji Hoo who is the “firefighter for Jan Di”. He mostly appears when Jan Di is in trouble. I appreciate how he valued his friendship with Jun Pyo and have let go of Jan Di for him. But despite of it all, he always watched over Jan Di. Ee Jung is the coolest among them and has the sweetest smile there is. It can light even the darkest sky with that smile he has. No wonder girls fell for him easily. Good thing he and Ga Eul ended up together. I really liked their story too. I hoped there will be a separate drama about their love story. Woo Bin is the sweetest and acts like an older brother, more like he is the protector among them. 

For me, the story and scenes on Boys Over Flowers is much better than the Taiwanese version. The OST are also great. I really appreciate how Korean drama select their OST meticulously that would fit the drama so well. The twist was also good, but it’s more simplified compared to Taiwanese version. But then, both are good drama to watch.

I’d like to congratulate everyone for the job well done. No season 2?? Heheheh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)