June 26, 2015

Shopback Review

Have you ever heard about shopback.ph?

It's actually the first time I have read about it when I receive the email from BPI Cards inviting me to register with shopback.ph

What is Shopback.ph anyways? It works like a rebates program when you shop online like Lazada, Zalora, Luxola, etc. You can actually find the list of stores when click on their website. 

As a frequent shopper on Lazada, this program is actually a dream come true for me. Haha. I was actually hoping for Lazada to come up with rewards program for their frequent users where I can get rebates every time I order. I was really happy when I read the email. Plus, it also works with Zalora, Agoda, Booking and many more.

Though I still haven't tried making withdrawals with my rebates, I feel assured that this program is not a scam since it was BPI who led me here. Hahaha. I will update this post once I can have my first cash out. The rebates are still on pending status and I still have to wait 60 days until it is cleared for cash out.

You have several options for cash out. As of this writing, you can cash out via Paypal, BPI, BDO and Metrobank. I think I will choose Paypal in the future for withdrawing my rebates.

To make sure you get cashback when you shop online, make sure you are logged in and start with Shopback.ph then select the online store you want to shop. Before shopback.ph will navigate you to the online store, make sure to read the reminders. Only use 1 window throughout the process.

Transaction will reflect usually within 24 hours and clearing for cash out takes 60 days. As for Lazada, I usually get an email with 2-6 hours after my purchase. Again, I repeat

IMPORTANT: For successful Cashback, stay within the redirected tab till purchase

If you are a frequent online shopper like me, join Shopback now and get (P150 sign-up) P100 sign up bonus and start earning rebates for every purchase. Sign up bonus reduced to 100 recently. Just click the link below.



http://www.shopback.ph/r/OAwFpD


My First Payout
(Update 1-26-2016 )

As you can see below is my proof that I was able to cash out my 1000+ earned on cashback.

I chose Paypal since the bank option would take longer. I actually get better rebates on Shopback than my cashback credit card. So yeah, it is legit.


If you are happy with this post, you can thank me on the comments below! ;D Happy Shopping!

ShopBack Chrome Extension
(Update 3-29-2016 )


Gladly Shopback have added Shopback Cashback buddy extensions where you can install on Chrome and Safari. This extension help you not to miss your cashback when you shop online. If the online store you are viewing is a partner, simply click on the extension to activate cashback in just one click.

To install the extension, click on shopback.ph/cashback-button.

 





2 comments:

  1. how long it takes if i choose via bank to get my cash back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I am not really sure how long since I use paypal for pay out.

      Delete

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)