November 25, 2011

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop's Secret Garden Parody (EP 7)

Category: Movies
Genre: Korean Drama

I just started Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (꽃미남 라면가) last weekend, and have started following it since then. It’s a comedy drama about an arrogant and spoiled “Prince” who ended up working part time in a small ramen shop to help him cope with his feelings and refer it as a cure to see this girl who recently been disturbing his thoughts. And the story goes on, da da da.

I was thinking of making a very short review about this drama after its final airing on TV, but after watching EP 7, I really can help but to make a blog on it. I just want to share my favorite scenes. That's it! Hehehe..


I was so “kilig” while watching and reading the subs when Cha Chi Soo was told by Woo Hyun-Woo why not tell the truth to Yang Eunbi that the reason he was working on the shop was to see her, but Cha Chi Soo replied he doesn’t want to see her but he HAD TO see her. He even emphasize it to his friend he HAD TO.


And this was the ultimate reason why I decided to make this one, their Secret Garden Parody. J


This part has pwned me! Long live Secret Garden! :)
That shiny blue track suit that was stitched one by one worn by CEO Kim Joo Won was even there and the OST That Woman was even played in the background. But instead of referring to a beautiful actress, he compared it to a professional boxer and a weight lifter. I just can't help but laugh on this scene, and suddenly misses Secret Garden especially CEO Joo Won.

Why this type of characters does always exists in Korean drama?!! Spoiled rich kid whose charm is doing what they like, I always end up falling in love with the character and admire how the actor portrait it. First Appa Kim Nam Gil, next Hyun Bin, now it Jung Il Woo… Ahhhh… jinja, hallyu wave has already taken me!! LOL!

Anyhow, kudos to the drama and hoping for its success up to its last episode! Aja!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)