March 27, 2016

Missha Creamy Latte Grean Tea Cleansing Foam Review

Happy Easter!

And sooo, I finally had the time to work on this review. This is the second cleansing foam product I have tried from Missha. Compared to Super Aqua, the Missha Creamy Latte Green Tea Cleansing Foam is cheaper and overall, this product does a good job. I was hesitant to buy this at first because of the price. I was like "Will this work properly? Why its so cheap compared to others?" but I am happy with this after my purchase and probably will be my regular cleansing foam in the future after I have used up all my remaining cleansing foam products stocked at my closet. :)

Missha Creamy Latte Green Tea Cleansing Foam
The package when it arrive is not boxed but is sealed. So I am not sure if this was boxed originally. The white tube is in matte feel with a royal frames and texts. It's not the usual Arial texts. :) But everything at the back is in Korean Text

It says:
Containing milk ingredients, it makes your skin clean, moisturized and nourished.

Longer description from Missha US:
Cleansing foam with green tea latte ingredients help vitalize tired, dull skin. Green tea latte provides nutrition to the skin and helps control sebum secretion. The latte-like soft, smooth lather helps keep the skin moisturized even after cleansing.

The first thing I noticed when I open it was the green tea scent. It was really refreshing. The product is in light green color of course coz it's green tea. I use a small amount only and it is enough to cover my whole face, probably half the amount I had on my sample pic below. I use this twice a day - morning and evening.


As a cleansing foam, I think it does its job pretty well for its price. After washing my face with this, my skin feels fresh and nourished. I think the scent of green tea and green color adds up to the feeling.  So far while using Missha Creamy Latte Green Tea Cleansing Foam for almost 7 months, I didn't had problems with breakouts so that's good news for me.

I have tried the chocolate flavor for this one and I hate the chocolate scent, I had to rinse my face really well to remove the chocolate scent.

What I like
- Cheaper price
- Refreshing green tea scent
- Moisturizing
- Does its job properly

What I don't like
- I'm still thinking!
- Ahh! the tube 

During it's last moments when squeezing is already impossible to let the foam out, try cutting it to half and scrape the remaining products out of the tube, there are still a lot left in it that lasted almost a month. I don't like wasting useful products.

I used to buy my Korean products from an online seller but I don't think he is still selling at the moment. Regular price of USD 5, this is less than P200 when I bought it on sale so I am not sure how much is the regular price on Missha kiosk in malls.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)