September 23, 2012

Tonight Alive: Live in Manila

Date: September 22, 2012
Venue: SkyDome, SM North Edsa

I can’t find the right words to describe how happy I am from meet and greet to concert proper. All the money, time and energy spent are all worth it. Almost 24 hours without sleep but was able to endure it all. This will be the most unforgettable, coolest and the best concert I’ve been my whole life! I’m sure to watch them again. TA Rocks………

My ticket... Very excited to watch them play on stage... :)

My ticket and my royalty tag. 

Cam, Jenna and Jake during meet and greet. 
I was stunned, I never had a chance to ask for my picture with them. :)

1 foot away from whak (hitler) and matt. :)

 TA rockin' the stage. I wanna jump with the crowd but my right flank still hurts everytime I do,
so i just stant still and raising my hands with everyone.

 The best concert! Hope to see you again guys!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)