February 12, 2012

Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats

Category: Movies
Genre: Korean Drama 


poster credit to koreandrama.org
Awright! I was suppose to work overtime to finish ahead some of my computer works before going for a short vacation, but instead ended up watching the remaining episodes of the Korean drama I am currently following.

Padam Padam, is a mellow drama about an ex-con (Yang Kang Chil) who was jailed because of a murder he never did. In prison, he met Lee Guk Soo who claimed his angel. They become good friends, more like a brother too. Some of the viewers refer them as “bromance”, haha. You have to watch to know the story. Hehe.

It’s a story of life, having hope despite of failing, the will to live even if you are dying, sacrificing for the one you love, forgiveness and being happy. I like morals here. It is a mature drama, story between two adult people who loves each other so much and how they were able to manage to stay strong together despite the obstacles and reasons that they should not be together. Though honestly there are episode where it is boring but as the story goes along, it becomes interesting. As for me, I enjoyed watching the drama. It is not the typical teenage drama that most Korean usually makes but I have enjoyed it.

Hope you guys who are about to watch the drama will enjoy it like I did. Congratulations to cast Jung Woo Sung and Han Ji Min, to angel Kim Bum and Choi Tae Joon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)