June 10, 2012

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho


Category: Movies
Genre: K-drama
poster credits to the rightful owner
I know it’s late but I can’t help but adore Lee Seung Ki after I watched him at King2Hearts. And because I had a hangover, I started watching My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. And damn, I almost missed one of the coolest K-drama if I didn’t watch it.

Shin Min Ah is so cute in the drama specially the winking parts to Dae Woong. I think this would be the most memorable character for her. She’s just way too cute in here. And Lee Seung Ki, he is so cool here! I love their chemistry in this drama.

The drama itself is so cool. The story is never boring and you always get a laugh and fall in love in every episode. Even on the supporting characters, they even managed to make its story be interesting as well. Mi Ho is innocently beautiful. Dae Woong is immature but is responsible and sincere. Aunt and Director Ban both out of the ordinary but a perfect match. Hae-in and Park Dong Ju are both devilishly pretty and handsome! Dae Wong’s friends love story is cute too!

I am glad I have watched this drama! I love this drama and I want more of My GF is a Gumiho!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)