June 24, 2012

Operation Love


Category: Movies
Genre: K-drama

Credits to the owner
I watched this because Yoo Seung Ho is there. I am kind of disappointed and find it boring later on that until now I am still not finished watching the whole series. I am still on the 15ht episode and I am not sure if when I can finish the last episode.

To be honest, the first few episodes is kind of exciting but as the story goes I found it dull because of the repetitive story and it’s too dragging already. I also find it no sense at all why the conductor easily gives the potion to Baek Ho (Yoo Seung Ho) even if he says that it will be his last chance. Though I know that the autographed baseballs are the exchange for the potion but I find it no sense at all. It seems that Baek Ho became reliant to the conductor every time his futures screw up.

I appreciate the acting of the characters knowing that they have given their best effort for this drama. It’s just that the story turned out to be boring after the first few episodes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)