June 24, 2012

Diary Entry #18



It’s been 2 weeks now since I have stopped working with my regular work online. I don’t know what went wrong with the team but it seems that our working time were reduced from 8 hours to 3 hours or sometimes you have no work at all. The boss is a good a person but I wonder what happened though. So I decided to quit. This is just the downside when you work online, you have security and not sure until when is the company will be active, anytime you have to stop.

I am working online for almost 3 years now. Since I have passed the board exam, I didn’t have the chance to work as a nurse since I am more comfortable working online. I am just being practical during the first years that, that if I force myself to work as a volunteer nurse (which in the first place I never wanted to), I will have to work without pay, be more susceptive to diseases and will have to ask my parents for allowance to pay for my expense working in the hospital. Though that time I already have worked online part time but my salary is not enough to pay everything on my bills. 


Now, I am kind of confused to what should I so with my life. I always complain to myself that I am so boring. Since high school I rarely go out of my room, I rarely join the dinner with my family and always stay at my room making collage, collecting articles from the newspaper and making scrap books, something that I always find enjoyable to do before. But now I realized that my life is really boring, that I think I had too much with my comfort zone. I wanted to go out but I am afraid I might not make it out there. At my age, I still have nothing to brag about what are my accomplishments in my career except that I have passed the board exam but have not used my license at all. I want to go back living on city but what holds me back is whose going to be with my parents.  Even though my brother is here but they are also busy working on their own. The house will be left empty in the morning. I am also afraid to tell my parents I want to live in Cebu but I am thinking they won’t allow me. I am 26 in a few days, but I still act like a high school student. Haha, silly me! When will I grow up!..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)