January 31, 2015

January Haul: Missha Love


So my orders from Korea is here! It's a Missha filled box.


On my box:

- Missha Near Skin Firming Peptide Concentrating Emulsion
- Missha Near Skin Firming Peptide Extra Vital Toner
- Missha Creamy Latte Green Tea Cleansing Foam
- Missha Creamy Latte Chocolate Cleansing Foam
- Missha Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam
- Missha Pure Source Sheet Masks Tea Tree and Pearl
- Nature Republic The First Essence

And some goodies.... and more freebies...
- Etude House - Collagen Moistful Trial Kit, Age Defense Softener and Emulsion Trial Set, Happy Cleansing Foam
- Missha - TR Cream Youth, Make-up Remover Tissue, Glam Art Rouge ,SA D-tox peeling gel, Night Repair Ampoule
- Tony Moly BB Cream and Red Appletox Honey Cream
- Clio Lipnicure and Gel Presso Gel Liner
- Peripera Peri's Tint
- And some which I forgot

Freebies makes me want to buy more! Hahahaha... Actually I like getting trial kits specially the ones that I use as they come in handy during travels or on weekend getaways. I do not need to bring the heavy bottles with me.

I am actually really excited for this set because of the Near Skin Firming Peptide set where I am dying to try it on full bottles and see it's magic if used for a longer period of time. I tried the trial kits and I was really impressed that I had to order the full size.

My cleansing foam is good for a 1 year supply. I don't have to worry if there is zombie apocalypse coming. :D Naaah, I am actually giving it to my mom if she is interested in using it. My mom has a perfect skin, she doesn't put on anything on her face but still maintain a fair skin until now. The gene that I never had from her. Younger bro got that lucky gene from mom and I hate him for that reason! (Bitter!!).

And a lot of sheet mask. I also promised myself that I'll be using sheet mask regularly so I bought a lot and more coming. Seller actually asked me if Missha Mask are that really great why I am buying a lot of it (and more to come!). That made me think too why I prefer Missha. It's actually the first brand from Korea that I used and never had problems with. Probably that's why I like using anything from Missha. Also, the essence from their mask is not too thick compared to Etude House so it absorbs faster on my skin.

So much to love on this box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)