August 22, 2015

Nature Republic The First Essence Review

This is the first essence I have ever tried. Though I don't really know what made me bought this product, probably because of curiosity on what is an essence, good reviews online and recommendation from my friendly seller. I actually bought one even when it is not on sale and it cost me P1500 for a 150 ml.



Nature Republic The First Essence is actually one of the first products I use when I was just starting on my strict Korean skin care. I honestly find it really expensive when I was just starting out my Korean skin care. It's a good thing that the full size products will last almost a year or so.

I started using this January this year and I love it.

Its claims:

Saccharomyces Ferment The First Essence (Brightening)

Formulated with 90% Saccharomyces ferment, this undiluted essential essence makes the skin clear and transparent.

Nature Republic The First Essence


The packaging is nothing too fancy. I actually find the box not too safe for bottled products probably because it is too thin. Unlike Missha boxes it adds another cardboard inside the box to add protection to the bottled products. But I like the frosted bottle design for Nature Republic The First Essence. It's so sexy to look at.

The liquid has a consistency of a water with a bit of a very light yellow color. The scent is refreshing and not sticky when applied. Absorption is pretty fast too. Application is easy since I use an atomizer spray. I transfer like 30 ml from the bottle to my sprayer every 2 months. I find it a lot easier to apply and less wasted product since you can control the amount compared to just pouring it into your palm.

For my very sensitive skin, I am glad I didn't have any break out problem during the first weeks using Nature Republic The First Essence. After 7 months using the product, day and night, I didn't have any major issues. I can't really tell if skin brightens compare to its claims (because I have a yellow skin tone) but all I know is that my skin is a lot better than it was before.

What I like
-light and fast absorption
-can be used on sensitive skin
-brightening effect
-no break out problem

What I don't like
-Pricey :) but it's worth it though

I actually don't give too much attention on the ingredients on my reviews as long as it didn't cause any harm.

Have you tried using Nature Republic The First Essence? Share your thoughts by leaving a comment.

Stay pretty! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)