September 17, 2011

Pal Cheon: IPod Nano 6th Generation, Pink

Category: Computers & Electronics
Product Type: MP3 Player
Product :  IPod Nano 6th Gen
Manufacturer: Apple Inc.


This is Pal Cheon, my iPod nano which I never thought I can have. I was only planning to buy the iPod shuffle because it’s cheaper compared to nano. But my brother whom I asked to buy it for me, instead of buying the shuffle, he bought the nano because he didn’t like look of the shuffle. Me, on the other hand was tensed when he told me that he paid for the nano already, I have no choice but to pay him with the remaining amount I owed him. Dang, I felt like I was robbed with 6k that day! Hahaha. Since it was also my birthday, I thought of it as a treat for myself instead of complaining about its price for such a tini-tiny gadget.

So, this is my pink iPod nano, it has 8 GB memory and is touch screen too. Tons of music you put on it and listen to all day long. The package includes its headset, USB cable for charging and connecting it to your pc, the little manuals and the pink iPod. It is a clip on device, which I find it trendy too. You can clip it your shirts, or caps, or shorts, or even to your hair if you want. (But I never tried that yet!J) It holds great though so I don’t have to worry of it falling off. This is my companion every time I am going to travel or going out for a short walk or during brownout.

Inside are icons for your songs, you can either view it by genre or artist. It also allows you to create a playlist. It can also play radio, and can save your own pictures if you want, plus the pedometer function which you can use during workout. Cool eh? But I don’t work-out so I can’t use that function.

Battery life is very awesome, I think if I continually use it nonstop it will run up to 3 or 4 days maybe. Mine is charging once a week, and up to 3 hours charging time. This tiny bar is worth the price I have paid for.

It’s 10 out of 10. Perfect for a music lover like me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)