September 29, 2011

Personality Check

Dear Doc,

You are the worst doctor I have ever consulted with. You don’t show respect to your patients and never listen or respect their reason. People praise you because of your excellence, you treated and cured them and made them beautiful, but your attitude really sucks. My aunt says you we’re nice, but I wonder why you’re are so bad to me. LAMI KAU BATOUN IMO CLINIC. HAHAHA.Well, probably I should have come to you with all my jewelries on and dress like an elite and a VIP (coz that’s how my aunt is), probably you will be good to me.

Yeah, you were right; the doctors’ job is to treat and advice. But advice in a tone like insulting someone is different story. Instead of making them feel better, they end up making feel belittled.

You have the skills and knowledge, but honestly, your attitude really as sucks… You suck!!!

Lovingly yours,
Insulted patient! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)