September 17, 2011

Sven: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini

Category: Computers & Electronics
Product Type: Cell phone
Product : Sony Ericsson E10i
Manufacturer:   Sony Ericsson



I got my phone last May. Actually it’s my first camera phone ever after using a Nokia 2300 and a Samsung GT-E1110 since college days. That’s why I was kind of excited for it.


I bought it on eBay last May and I’m very impressed of what this very small phone capable of. It’s so small that it really feels good on my small hands too. After months of using it, I have been enjoying its features. Wifi works great except that I can’t use it on Ayala Cebu and SM Cebu. The speaker sounds really great. My brother and I compared the sound quality with its Samsung phone, the sound quality is much better compared to his Samsung. The 5mp camera captures very good photos specially the macro features. It has Bluetooth too.

Since it runs an Android OS, Google apps is supported and its already pre-installed on the phone, Gmail, YouTube, Google maps Google places, etc., Gmail account is needed if you have an android phone to make it run properly. It also supports many apps which you can download from the Android market, especially for your social networking life like facebook and twitter. Just download the apps that you want like games and uninstall it afterwards if you don’t find it entertaining. Because of its very small screen, qwerty pad is not available instead it has the multitap keys for typing which I find it more comfortable since I was used to using the old fashioned number pad from my Samsung J

The only downside about this phone is its battery life, if you continually use it like for unlimited texting or frequent calls or wifi maybe, it won’t last you a day. The battery drains fast that you need to constantly charge it. It also heats up when you use it for mobile internet. That is why if wifi is available, I prefer to use it.

I give Sven 9 out 10. It’s my favorite phone as of now. (But hell, I am also dying to have the new Xperia Mini, with cooler features and upgrades. Someday, I can have it. Pag mubarato napod sya. Hehehe!!) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)