October 20, 2011

I tried gambling with pisobid tonight, but sadly I lost!

Category: Internet



I joined the bidding site last week, because I was tempted with the free 5 bids (which I thought was enough to win an auction) that they post on their ad on multiply marketplace. I was also curious how the site works and why the bids are very low, I studied their rules and made some google-ing about the site. Some says it is a scam, some says it is legit and to some, it’s gambling. Well, to sum it up, I believe the site is legit.

Earlier today I checked the sites auctioned items, and a lot of great goodies up for bids. So I decided to try their bidding system. I purchased the 100 bid pack worth P1000.00 and bid for the iPhone 4 black. I didn’t win. While bidding, I noticed I am always logged out, and logging back in is very difficult coz I have to do it for about 5 times or more before I can log-in back to my account and bid again. Sigh, when I log-in back, someone else won the item for about P40.00. I didn’t mind at all because I thought that it will be resolved when I check back after a few minutes. So, I still have about 80 bids left, I tried bidding for other items available but then again, same issue still occurred. I don’t know why the page logged me out automatically when it refreshes, and logging back in is very difficult. The time I spent logging back to my account is mostly the time the item I’ve been bidding is sold to another bidder! And oh, by the way, my account has been flagged (which I don’t know why) about 4 days prior to purchasing my bid pack, but they had it fixed already and said that my account is active. I not sure if it’s related with the log-in issue.

I still have 12 bids left on my account though. I’ll bid it with something else later on. If I’ll win with my 12 bids left, I’ll probably buy a new bid pack. But as for now, I’ll probably not gamble with pisoman, I felt I was cheated when my account always logged me out and logging back in is very difficult.

I guess its “better luck next time!”

2 comments:

  1. Hi Blogger!

    All you need to do is to email their customer support at support@pisobid.com

    Ganyan din nangyari sa akin but they fixed it naman for me.

    They sent me a token and then clicked it and then poof! Ok na.

    Eto po more tips for positive bidding experience po:

    http://jamesmickeyjames.blogspot.com/2011/07/pisobid-9-tips-for-positive-bidding.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, but are you from pisobid? hehehe..

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)