January 8, 2012

Jeariel 01.07.12

It’s Jean and Ariel which is why it’s JEARIEL.

I have agreed to be her Maid Of Honor during her wedding in exchange of not making any speech in the reception. Even up to my age now, I still fear doing any public speech. Hahaha... Poor me!! As requested by the bride not to leave her side, so I did. I have done my best as her maid of honor, assisted her whole day with her needs until the reception. I have done the best I could. Honestly, I was much honored to be her Maid of Honor and have enjoyed it so much. Though my feet is really hurting from my 3.5 inch stiletto, though I have not slept during the night from my work, though I feel tired, but I have to endure all of it for her. (No, I’m not complaining. Hehehe!)It’s nice seeing her happy during that day. A very beautiful bride indeed.

This is us 5 years ago during our high school's Golden Jubilee Celebration.
Seeing her with her white dress and getting ready for her march to the red carpet, I saw how beautiful she was blooming as woman. We used to run around at the basketball court during high school, wait for each other during recess period, and even cover each other for a date. It makes me smile remembering all those times. We were so young and what we have with us is just to enjoy life and have fun.

Bridal car, she asked me not to cry, pero siya ra diay to nihilak after sa wedding. heheh
Then suddenly now, there she was marching on the red carpet with her man waiting anxiously on the altar.  Stunning and gorgeous is not enough to describe how she looked like during that day. I must say congratulations to Ariel for having mylove as his lawfully wedded wife. I know you will take care of her. Make her happy as you always do. You guys must enjoy your life together. No matter how difficult life will in the future, believe that God is with you both to guide and help you.

Hahaha… So when will I expect a baby? Hahaha… Best wishes…. Mwuah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)