December 29, 2014

Missha Super Aqua Skin Fresh Refreshing Cleansing Foam Review


This is one of my Christmas shopping items I bought from Missha at SM Cebu the price was too much and I feel like Missha PH is overpriced here is in the Philippines.


I ordered mine from a re-seller at less than P500 only. Because I can’t wait for my order that is scheduled to be delivered this coming January, I still bought it. :) (I’m pretty impulsive when it comes to favorites)

I have been using this for more than 2 months now. I started with their trial pack first that I got from ordering a BB Cream on Missha Ph Facebook page. I realize that it was so nice on my skin, I then bought the travel size from Lazada which lasted me for a month too. I am still in love with it until now.

Before starting this product, I was using a PB soap from my dermatologist which I feel it doesn’t thoroughly cleans my face. Since the trial pack was just sitting on my closet for like 9 months. (Yeah, it was just there for that long) I decided to incorporate it with my cleansing care. And man... I feel in love at first use!

Missha US describe “Super Aqua gives your skin radiance with a help from three revitalized water from nature. 

Containing Sweet Flag Extract and Willow Bark Extract which gives a massage effect with its minute and rich bubbles, Super Aqua cleansing foam gently and completely removes makeup and impurities.

I don’t use make-up every day so on my normal routine I cleanse my face with PB soap and then Super Aqua Cleansing foam. I didn’t had major breakouts while starting on this method so I guess it is fine but of course when I use make up even just a light one, I always use a make-up remover then continue on my cleansing method.

The tube is blue but the product inside is in white color. I use only a small amount and gently massage it on my face for 2-3 minutes and rinse with tap water. In a while, it will create a rich bubbles which is really relaxing while you gently massage it on your face. The instructions is that you rinse it with a lukewarm water but I prefer tepid water as it is more accessible. We don’t have a heater available for our faucets. :D

What I love using this product is that it doesn’t leave a harsh or dry feeling after washing. It doesn’t strip off the moisture out of your skin and you can feel it soft and a bit squeaky. (> is this the right term?) It’s really refreshing when I use it. The scent is not too strong compared to Super Aqua toner and emulsion has. It’s doesn’t hurt my nose if I accidentally breath in some of it compared to other products. But it really hurts my eyes if it gets there. Also, you don’t need too much product to create a lather and cleanse your face. So I think the 200 ml tube will go a loooooong way.

Buying again? Yes, of course. I still have 1 tube on my closet. How about you?

Update: 07-24-15

The product really last long so its worth every penny. 1 tube lasted for about 7-9 months. But I was not able to consume all in my first tube coz I left it Cebu during my recent travel. Overall, I love Missha's Super Aqua Skin Fresh Refreshing Cleansing Foam.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, where did you buy this facial wash online? :) Haven't checked the malls yet.. cause no time. Hehe. i hope you'll answer! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may want to try http://www.ebay.ph/usr/heaven1115

      Hope it helps! :)

      Delete

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)