January 2, 2012

The Face Shop Aqua Tinted BB Cream

Category: Beauty Products
Product Type: BB Cream




I bought this last December and its quite expensive (about 900 pesos). I bought this just out of curiosity if pricey BB Cream will work better than those BB Cream samples I have tried before. I like the effects of the BB Creams, but my only problem is that when I use it for about a week or even just 3 consecutive applications, it will really cause break outs. Unlucky me, I belong to those group of people who have over sensitive skin and even minor changes on my facial routine will cause me problem. That is why I’m careful with the product I use.


But with this BB Cream from TFS, I quite like it. I love the effect on my face and don’t cause discoloration after being exposed outside. I previously used it with my sun block before but it caused cakey appearance which I don’t like. So after several experiments on getting the result I want, I ended up using without alone without using my moisturizer and sun block. I don’t usually go out so I’m not using always,  only during occasions. I use it as my primer and then some powder. And oh… I like its smell too… I’m still having problems with breakouts but not as much compared to the other creams I have tried.


Chances are, I'll probably use this until I consume it and will probably buy it again. :) But I wonder when I'm gonna consume this as I'm not even using always. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)