January 27, 2012

Shit Happens! Too bad, it happened to me!

Today, I have thought about the moments I have been imagining sometimes if these things will ever happen to me! I have been to some relationships both serious and flings. I’m thinking who’s at fault or maybe it was just me wanted my life to be sometimes like the love story I see in the movies and in the Fantasy Movies brought to you by Disney.

Valentine’s Day is coming and I had just a rough hour with my man today, if this shit continues till the 14th next month. I’ll be spending that day alone and probably will do the things I wanted a man do for me. Do it all by myself!! (Hahahaha…. This is so hopeless!!)

A bouquet of flowers – I have not received this from anyone so I’ll buy it for myself.

Dinner in a fine restaurant – Fast foods are everywhere and it’s cheaper too. Aside from that, fine dining and high profile restaurant is not likely available from where we are living. I'll treat my self and spend a little for this.

Balloons – even on birthdays, I haven’t had balloon that were specially ordered for me.

I’m not demanding, but sometimes I wonder if memories like this would make me smile if I reminisce it as I get older with my white hairs. Haaisst… L


So on the 14th next month, I'll treat my self to a fine dining restaurant with the candle lights and champagne along the white beach with the bouquet of flowers i bought for myself ....and drink soju to help me sleep when i get home! Hopeless!! Hahaha!

Kalouy pod nako… mga simple na butang na gipanhandum, dili pa jud mahatag sa ako!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)