January 29, 2012

Katy Perry Weekend


Date: January 22, 2012
Venue: MOA Concert Grounds

Yes, even if it’s very late I still want to brag about it. My Katy Perry experience, even if I wasn’t able to see her close up. Well, at least I had the chance to listen to her live.

I won in a twitter game from @flyPAL. As a reward, they are giving out Silver tickets for Katy Perry California Dreams Concert. Thanks @flyPAL!

Here is the tweet from @flyPal.


Thank you @flyPal.

Here is my complimentary silver ticket courtesy of PAL. We went to Makati office to claim it but we weren't able to make it on-time. My aunt claimed it for me instead. I watched the concert with my pretty nieces at MOA concert grounds. All I can see are the people in front of me. I didn't get any chance to see what's happening on the stage live. Hahaha... Thanks for the white screens on the sides, I was still able to see what was happening on stage. It's just like watching Katy on big screen and have your speakers turned on to its maximum volume. But at least, I still had fun! 


All I see are these heads! hehe..


I think MOA Concert grounds isn't a good place to hold a concert, people at the back won't get any chance to see what was happening on the stage. At least I have done something on my 2 day break at Manila instead of staying at my aunt’s house! Hehehe… 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)