January 5, 2013

Groupon.ph Did It Again - Delivery failed!

Category: Internet Shopping

I already had a bad experience with groupon.ph previously with a very late delivery. And now, they did it again, almost 3 months from expected date of delivery and still nothing has been received. I contacted their support through facebook, and it’s so funny when they replied that the item is for OTD, which when I asked the representative what does OTD means and replied that it stands for On-Time Delivery when it’s already very late.

It’s very frustrating and annoying when other group buying companies can manage on time deliveries and then groupon.ph always never fail to deliver it late – or never delivers. Right now I doubt it if I can really receive my order. This site is really out on my shopping sites!

Update: 1-10-13

Whoah! After sending numerous email and getting the same reply from their support. My item finally arrived! Why do I have to pay P60? Hay naku! Gikapoy nako sa ilang pamaagi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)