June 15, 2016

PLDT Pay Express: Thank God For This



Following the recent changes on PLDT, I appreciate how they upgraded their payment system. 

I was so happy when I receive my e-statement this month stating that I can now pay my bills using my debit/credit cards. I know they have several options where we can pay our bills online through online banking but I just prefer using my card for payments and maximize my card rewards. Hahaha :)

Aside from that, I also like that I don't have to log-in to my PLDT account to use this feature. A direct link that is specific for my account where I can pay for my bill is already embedded on the e-statement. Plus you can use the same link to check your updated balance or to check if your payment was already posted.

The image above is what you will see when you click on the link on your e-statement. Your balance will automatically show on the amount to pay. Click on agree TaC then click on Credit Card. It will then navigate you to Pesopay where you will enter your details.

That's it! I'm done in less than 5 minutes.. :)

Thank you PLDT! I just love this upgrade.



1 comment:

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)