July 4, 2013

Gu Family Book: My Best Drama for This Year


Category: Entertainment
Genre: Korean Drama
My Rating: 



Must be my best drama for this year! Everything is great, the story, cinematography, effects, actors and actresses all work so great. The villain is very evil and I really hate its character had a deserved ending. Kang Chi and Yeo Wool chemistry is really good. Goon and Tae So’s respect and love to Yeol Wool is very great. I love how the writer didn’t bother to make a conflict between it.  Also loved how Kang Chi’s parents turned out in the end, though they have to endure so much but still end up together beautifully even if it’s meant to die. And the ending is really satisfying. I really enjoyed watching this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)