December 13, 2014

My Korean Skin Care Haul (December)

This is actually my first Korean skin care haul like buying all kinds of stuff to try on.

No it's not, this is not my first time buying a Korean skin care. I started with BB creams then mask sheets etc but only 1 product at a time because they're too expensive here in the Philippines. This time I got so impulsive and felt so excited finding someone selling online for a lower price than buying at a mall. I ended up hauling products.

On my bag:



1. Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner: Sensitive
2. Nature Republic Botanical Tint Mousse SPF15 (Coral and Strawberry)
3. The Faceshop Clean Face Oil Control BB Cream
4. The Faceshop Clean Face Spot Corrector

The Kerasys Shampoo and Bar Soap was a freebie from my friendly seller. And also the samplers I got from him as gift too. Thanks so much!

I have waited for like a more than a month to get my hands on these products and I am so excited to start using them all. The first to try on my list is the Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner: Sensitive since my Missha Toner is almost running out. I just can't wait to try it.

My second bag for next month's order will be a Missha filled haul. I am also uber excited for that. :))

And that doesn't end here yet for this month. When I went to Cebu for a short Christmas holiday, I also did some shopping at Etude House and Missha. I just can't resist the urge to shop every time I pass by their store. (Hello Princess!)

Korean Haul


On my Etude House bag:

1. Milky You Cleansing Milk
2. AC Clinic Intense Red Spot Balm with Cleansing Foam
3. AC Clinic Extractor
4.Tea Tree Mask Sheet
5. Pearl Mask Sheet
6. Bright Eyes Patch
7. Don't Worry Happy Change Lip Balm

Plus I got a Wonder Pore toner and lip tint samplers as a freebie. Also got a Pink Card membership. I actually like their pink card. I think this is actually granted to customers for free when your purchase reach their required amount. The pink card is actually a rewards program for Etude House PH princesses wherein when you shop at a minimum of 100, you will get a rebate of 2%. When your points accumulate, you can use it to purchase at Etude House PH stores nationwide. Plus the design is so lovely and elegant.

Then I passed by Missha kiosk and actually bought the full size Missha Super Aqua Cleansing Foam which is very expensive compared to buying online. But of course you don't have to wait for a month to get your item, if you really need the product and don't mind paying the price. Who cares right? Had no choice but to buy it actually coz my travel size is almost empty and it wouldn't last until January I think.The full size is actually really huge and would last for months on me.

Missha Super Aqua Cleansing Foam

I also got these Papaya soap from Yanhee, Thailand. These are not Korean but I just want to include them though. I ordered them at 120 each tub from my college friend who is now working in Thailand. I can't wait to try them too. :)

Yanhee Papaya Soap

And lastly some Nature Republic products from Lazada, the Water Tint #02 and Aloe Vera soothing gel.

Nature Republic and Water Tint #02 and Aloe Vera Soothing Gel

I ended up broke going home... Hahaha. Retail therapy doesn't always help. But I was enjoying it. Just can't wait to try them all...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)