March 18, 2015

Missha The Style Glow Tint Lip Balm SPF 18 (Kissing Pink)

Summer is here! Keeping those lips moisturize and protected from the harmful sun is possible with Missha the Style Glow Tint Lip Balm SPF 18. Kissable pink lips, this tint is what you need. I got it for Php 400-450. This is actually the first lip color I have that has an added SPF to it and it's quite good and I am happy with it.
 
 I got that description from Missha Au website.



The box comes in a light pinkish with silver and white fonts on it. Aside from the product title, everything else is in Korean. The product cylinder has the same design except the silver designs which you can't find on the cylinder. I find the design sophisticated and elegant. Missha designs are more likely for mature women. (Just my thoughts.)

The cylinder is not too long nor big and does fit well on my purse.



I tried it on my hands just to see how the swatch will look and it is so light though. As you can see on the above image, the product is so pink from the cylinder but when applied, it gives you a very light soft pink which matches well if you want an innocent look. It looks glossy, (that why it's glow tint!) Application is easy, it slides easily. It also has a sweet smell and doesn't taste bad when you lick your lips. It's too sticky for me and doesn't stay that long though but I still like using it on.

Missha The Style Glow Tint Lip Balm

I really like that color. It's too fresh looking, and looks so moisturized. On the above image, you will see the comparison on my upper and lower lip with and without the Missha The Style Glow Tint Lip Balm. I used Etude House Don't Worry Happy Change Lip Balm before applying Missha The Style Glow Tint Lip Balm.

Missha The Style Glow Tint Lip Balm
And that's how it will look after applying on my lips. That's just too irresistible. I also tried using it after the Nature Republic Water Tint #02 Pink.

Nature Republic Water Tint #02 Pink + Missha The Style Glow Tint Lip Balm

I am not sure, but it looked so pink to me or may hot pink. But it last longer if I use both together. I also tried using the product after a primer/lip concealer, and girl, it gives a lighter and more innocent pinkish lips. It just looks so fresh. Sorry I have no sample picture. Once I'll have a time trying it again, I might update this post.

What I like
- Has SPF 18
- moisturizing
- lovely pink color
What I Don't like
- too sticky
- doesn't last long

I do not know how much it cost when you buy from Missha Ph stores. But you can always find a reliable sellers online for pre-orders. I also have Rose Red for this product but I have no plans of using it right now.

This is surely a must have for me this summer!

Update: 4/17/15

Since it is summer and its getting really hot and humid from where I am, I notice that the balm is melting a bit. When I turn up the cylinder, the balm is spilling when I turn down it again. I guess this should be placed in my fridge until summer is over.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)