March 3, 2015

Etude House Don't Worry Happy Change Lip Balm #01 Review

March is here, I already feel the summer scents around me. How about in your place?

So right now, I will be sharing my thoughts on Etude House Don't Worry Happy Change Lip Balm #01. I bought this last December at Etude House Ayala Cebu for P 278.00/3.5g. I am still trying to find out how much it would cost me if I buy direct from S. Korea, I'm pretty sure it not that expensive. I was actually looking for a lip balm in a plain white color to use day and night and the sales lady recommended this. Actually, this was the last stock on the shelf and I was feeling lucky to get it.

Etude House Don't Worry Happy Change Lip Balm #01


The description is written both Korean and English and written in a very small prints.

"This clear lip balm softens and moisturizes chapped lips with a heartwarming message.

Apply to dry lips."

The design on the packaging is kind of confusing because the image looks like and a male emo kid to me? Do you picture the same as I do? And it looks sad instead of being happy, I quite don't understand what it is trying to say though.

The cylinder is made of plastic and is about 3 inch tall which has blue bottom and white cap. The wax is in white color and has a consistency like a petroleum jelly. Smell is not bad nor good either. I can't say its unscented coz I can smell something on it but not too strong though. Application is easy as it glides easily, however, application can sometimes be messy because the wax especially on the used part becomes soft and break during application. Though it's easy to clean that but can be annoying when you are in hurry. Maybe I should try keeping it inside the fridge to prevent it from becoming soft. It feels warm during application.

It was later last year that I started to get serious on my Korean Skin Care and lips as one of my concerns > chapped. I don't regularly use a lip balm ever since. I only use it only when I feel I need it especially when going to vacations. I started using Etude House Don't Worry Happy Change Lip Balm regularly since December 2014 and I can say it has been really great help since then. I use it day and night and apply more at night if I have an appointment the next day. My lips don't chap and feels smooth and soft when I wake up. Dry skins are not notable and can be easily removed too. In the morning, I use it before any lip colors I use, it makes application for lip color easier too. I actually like using it because I can feel it is effective on keeping my lips moisturize and preventing it from drying out. Overall, it does its job pretty and simple.

What I like
- lips feel soft
- moisturizes
- prevent dry lips

What I don't like
- price is expensive for a lip balm
- products softens that can make application messy.
- weird emo kid on the packaging :)

I am buying again only if it is on sale. Hahaha. But I like Etude House Don't Worry Happy Change Lip Balm honestly. And that's it, I hope my review has been helpful to you.

Have a great summer ahead! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)