June 22, 2015

Thank You BPI Cards!

I have been a BPI credit card holder for more than 2 years now and it is really seldom that I can enjoy their perks for a couple of reason. One, I live in the province. As far as I know, most of the partner establishment where promos and discount privileges are accepted are situated on big cities only. Two, I am not a heavy shopper. It is very seldom that I can claim freebies for their regular promo like free Jollibee or Chowking, etc. as most of my transactions on my card nowadays is just less than 2500 pesos.

And out of the blue, tsaddaaa!
They gave me a P500 gift certificate for ZALORA PH with no minimum spend. I was so happy upon receiving this few days ago. I have been looking for a new gym bag for a few weeks now but since most of the bags that I like are quite expensive I was still saving for it. Luckily, BPI was just in time, and gave me a ZALORA PH certificate. And without many thoughts, I used it right away. hahaha!

And I decide to buy a backpack from Nike. Quality wise, I know Nike bags is not on the top but I still bought it because it is spacious and very light. Just perfect for my gym items during weekends. My boyfriend had a Nike bag that we also bought from ZALORA PH a few years ago. So I quite expect what quality I would get from this one.

Online it is marked as yellow but upon arrival it is neon, which I am okay with. It is lively and is almost 50% off. :) So I can't complain more! Hahaha

As always, a hassle free shopping with ZALORA PH and got the item delivered in just 4 days.

If you are also planning to purchase on Zalora Ph, you can use discount code ZBAPZSFT and enjoy 15% off.

Thank you BPI and ZALORA PH.

Happy customer! :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)