April 25, 2015

GetGo Lifestyle Rewards Program Review

I have waited for my card for 4 months and 5 days.

GetGo is a new lifestyle rewards program from Cebu Pacific. It launched somewhere in late 2014. I was hoping they launched this earlier than that. Hahaha, those time when I still travel a lot!

Well anyways, right now the personalized card cost you 150 pesos but you can actually get free cards on the airports. I have seen agents giving out Get Go cards at Gate 8 Mactan Airport.

I applied December but got the card after 4 months and 5 days. I am not sure what took it so long to delivered but at least it was delivered. I started making follow-ups through email last February and receive the April. It took 20+ emails before I got it. They just keep repeating their reply, I just keep repeating my request. Until they were probably annoyed, they called me to assure it was taken care of but still took a while before I got the card and still email them regularly to make a follow-up until I finally got the card. It was a very annoying experience waiting for my card to arrive but at least the support was responsive.

Like any other reward cards, you can use your points to purchase free flights. I am trying to save points to get free flights to South Korea. Hahaha.

I haven't use any of points yet but booking using your points is quite easy. The website will guide you and it is pretty straightforward process.

Another thing is, you can also pool points with other Get Go members. You can create a circle with your friends and families and merge all your points. You can use your group points to purchase free flights. In my case, I registered my family members and join them in my circle so I can use their points. Hahaha!


Get Go Rewards Card
That's my card! Though late, but was relieved it arrive. I hope they can add more features to this program like more ways to earn points other than Cebu Pacific purchases and Credit Cards Points conversion. So far, I like the program.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)