December 10, 2011

Baek Seung Jo Diary




It would have been great beforehand if I have known that Baek Seung Jo Diaries exist for every episode. Thanks to Liezle who have shared it online in English, I was able to read all of them. I am not yet sure who wrote the diary, is it fan made or really part of production, but hell yeah! That was a diary worth to read! I should watch the drama again and after every episode, I'll read the diary, this way I can understand what the great Seung Jo is thinking. But yeah, of course, I have also enjoyed watching it even without the diary. I got the chance to enjoy the puzzle of what really Seung Jo feels. I can't wait for the afternoon to come so I can write something about Playful Kiss.

Banzai!! Baek Seung Jo!!
Banzai!! Playful Kiss...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)