July 21, 2012

I do, I do

Category: Movies
Genre: Korean Drama




I decided to watch I do I do because I just want to see the shoe designs the models are wearing and the designs they will feature. But as I started following the drama weekly, I got caught up with story and with the leading characters. This is one of the romantic dramas I like to watch again and can recommend to my friends.

What I like about this drama is that the complexities are not that complicated and that anyone can enjoy watching it. I like how female lead portrait her character, despite of her strong and mean personality, she has still the heart and care for other people around her. The young male lead, despite how immature he seems, but because of her love to Medusa, he is willing to take responsibility and take care for her. The handsome doctor who remains a good friend to the couple, I so love his character! Both parents of Medusa and Park Tae Kang are funny!

This romantic comedy drama is good for those persons who would prefer to watch heartwarming story instead of heavy drama. This will be enjoyed much by anyone at anytime. Congrats to I do I do team for a job well done. And to the fast subbers thank you!

Now I can't wait for the Olympics to finish and watch Arang next! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)