July 16, 2012

COCOMO Swimsale

Category: Products
Type: Clothing/Swimwear

I love buying things on sale. Haha!

Here another addition to my Cocomo Collection. I bought this online during their Swimsale. I love transacting with Cocomo because Ms Kerstie is no nice, very accommodating and always prompt. I am assured for a worry free transaction. What I like about Cocomo Swimwears is that their designs are great plus, for such a high-end quality swimwear, the price is not too steep when it is not on sale. You can visit their site and check out their collections at cocomobeachwear.multiply.com

My Waikiki pair…. I really like the blue and red combination. J



And my Sentosa pair, BF loves this much! Hahaha



I can't wait for our Camotes trip next month! I hope the weather will cooperate too... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)