February 24, 2015

February Haul: Missha Goodies

Ahhhhhwww. Finally, this batch just arrived in time. This is actually part of my Christmas shopping for my Korean skin care and just been delivered this month. Sales and promos, I easily get brain-washed with such marketing. Though I ended up almost broke, but it was fun. Hehe!

Ssaera's February haul
Just to clarify it with you guys, I don't spend on products just to make a review on them. I intend and actually use them. Some of the products are actually new to me so I have to be cautious as I have a very sensitive skin. It may take a while before I can try them all (and I can't wait to try them all!) One by one, I will incorporate them on my routine, that way it will be easier for me to see any good and bad reaction. It had to be boxed coz the Missha gift sets won't fit the pouches.

The freebie samplers, pepero and the pouch is a gift. Happy customer here... :) The freebies are addicting you know. I am actually more excited to see what freebies I would get on my orders. Haha!

I have here:

> Missha Pure Source Sheet Masks Tea Tree and Pearl
> Missha Near Skin Firming Peptide Gift Set
> Missha Time Revolution Ampoule and Essence Gift Set
> Missha Super Aqua D-Tox Peeling Gel
> Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream #23
> Missha Time Revolution White Cute Science Blanc Spot Eraser
> Missha M Prism Luminous Mist
> Missha Soothing Care Lip Scrub
> Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel (3 tubs for my hair, mom also uses them too)
> Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder
> And those samplers... which I am so happy to collect. They are very handy during travels.

Missha Near Skin Firming Peptide Set. Ain't they gorgeous?

Missha had a 40% off sale that time so I was like oh get me this and this and this one too and blah.. Aside from that, Missha is my first love on Korean Skin Care products, their products just go pretty well on my sensitive skin. Even their Pure Source Tea Tree Mask is really effective on me compared to Etude House which I had last December. I had a bad break out lately and I am not sure what caused it and I haven't change anything on my routine. Glad the Tea Tree Mask helped me control the redness. And this box came just right on time as I only have one Pure Source Tea Tree masks left on my treasure chest. I will make a proper review on that when I get the chance next week.

So there you have it, my investment for this month! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Where do you shop online for your Korean skincare stuff? I'm just starting out, and the mall prices are REALLY harsh! :( ... Thx!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, you can email shopatheavens@gmail.com :)
      hope it helps.

      Delete

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)