September 20, 2012

Diary Entry #20




I had a UTI, this was the second time I had developed but this time, the pain I felt on my right flank area was unbearable during night time.

I don’t eat too much Junk Foods/Chips nor drink cola or softdrinks. I stopped drinking cola when I was 13. That is why people around me usually asked why I develop UTI when I don’t drink cola/softdrinks. It’s because I don’t drink water much. My water intake is only during meal time.

The first time I had UTI was 10 years ago (I was 16) of the same month. I can still remember mom saying that she was surprised I was very sick when I can usually endure fever when I get sick. But that was really different then, I can still remember how much my head hurts that I cried resulted to my admission in the hospital only to find out I have UTI.

Right now, the pain on my right flank was unbearable during night time. I can’t walk around my room because my flanked hurts too much during the 1st – 3rd day after I started my antibiotics (Ciprobay). On the 4th day, I requested for IV insertion instead because I don’t have any appetite and started vomiting any food intake. Even the water taste makes me nauseous. I consumed 6 bottles in 2 days.

Now I am fine, I forced myself to consume water as much as I can. I don’t want to feel that pain again. Aside from that, I only have 2 kidneys. The doctor already advised me to take care of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)