September 17, 2012

You’re beautiful

Genre: Korean drama
Category: Movie
cr: image from wikipedia

As a late bloomer for K-drama, I watched You’re Beautiful this weekend. The only person I knew on the case was Jang Geun Seuk. Aside from that, I was also curious as to why this drama rated #1 as the most popular on the site where I usually watch drama. So I watched it the whole weekend.

It has a beautiful story though. You never get bored because there are really funny and cute scenes in every episode. Tae Kyung was clean freak and a perfectionist type of person. He always wanted to be the number 1. Jang portrayed this character very well. Shinwoo played by CNBlue’s Jung Yong Hwa. I have seen his face in some commercials with Yoon Si Yoon. I pitied his character in this drama. But then I still appreciate all the efforts he had done for Minam. A very cool guy. Jeremy played by Lee Hong Ki must be my favorite character in this drama. He is fun and warm to everyone. Thanks to this drama, I met Hong Ki, he really got a nice voice for alternative genre. Minam, the super lucky girl loved by the men around her. 

Just one thing I have been expecting from this drama that it never happened even up to the end. The adult Minam and Minyu never even had a chance to interact with each other. And it was mentioned during the early episodes that these two are close to each other. Oh well, what can I do, it’s not my drama! Hehehe…

Anyways, I will watch this drama again. It didn’t cause me too much heartache and it’s really fun and enjoyable to watch. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)