March 2, 2013

How To Disable Globe Tattoo Toolbar Permanently



It’s not only me and I know there are many Globe Tattoo users out there who also gets annoyed with the Toolbar. That small violet squared thing that appears on the lower right side of your browser. Few months ago, they have launched the toolbar. Even after doing some research on how to get rid of it, I still can’t figure how to so instead I bookmarked the unsubscribe link. So every time I clear my cache or use an incognito mode for browsing, I will have to click the link just to get rid of the toolbar since it doesn’t leave permanently. Aside from it's annoying, I also noticed that when the toolbar is active, it affects my browsing speed. It sometimes slows my browser specially when using my netbook. Does anyone experience that also? Or was it just me...

Well anyway, just recently, I noticed that the unsubscribe link doesn’t work anymore. No matter how many times I click it, the toolbar doesn’t leave my browser. Frustrated and annoyed again, I search again for any methods on how to get rid of it but to no luck, nothing worked. Then later I found out after clicking on the menus on the toolbar that it can be permanently disabled. In case you didn’t find the menu yet, here’s how to disable Globe Tattoo toolbar permanently.

  • Hover over your mouse on the toolbar. Usually you'll find it on the lower right side of your browser.

  • After you hover over it, the menus will show then click on the button with the Question Mark.

  • You'll then be given another set of menus, click on the Disable Button, the with an X.

  • Then click " I WANT TO DISABLE MY TATTOO TOOLBAR PERMANENTLY' and that's it.
Glad that Globe had finally figured it out how to permanently get rid with Globe Tattoo toolbar. Now let's continue browsing... :) 




2 comments:

  1. This doesn't work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It works for a few hours. But it will reappear! This will work temporarily but not permanently.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)