March 7, 2013

Yoo Seung Ho Enlistment



His so manly here. I Miss You already.

After watching Yoo Seung Ho in his latest drama I Miss You, I have been a bit obsessed and been wanting to see him more often specially with that shy smile that melts me away. Damn this kid, so cute. Well, I didn’t know he has planned to enlist early in ROK. I didn’t also bother reading news lately due to my busy schedule. I think he is the first Korean Male stars I have known to enlist at his early 20’s. Unlike other Korean actors such KNG, Hyun Bin, Rain, etc enlisted to ROK at their late 20’s.

Now I think about it, getting enlisted to army in an early age must be a good and wise decision among Korean stars as it will not interrupt their carrier if they do it later. My respect also to YSH for that matured decision he made. I mean it was cool right?

Now I think about it, the first time I saw this on TV was at Queen Seon Deok as Kim ChunChu. He was really cute during that time. Then later watched him as the Jade Emperor in Arang and the Magistrate, Kang Baek Ho in Operation Proposal and as Kang Hyun Jun in I Miss You. Right now I’m still watching his previous drama Warrior Baek Dung Soo. Arrrrgh. I’m pretty sure I’m gonna miss this kid. I’ll just probably watch his previous dramas and movies while he is in ROK.

Well, I’m gonna miss this kid and will definitely wait for his comeback after 2 years. T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)