March 26, 2013

Warrior Baek Dong Soo


Category: Movie
Genre: Korean Drama

image cr to hancinema


I watched this because I missed YSH so much after watching him at Missing You and knowing that he enlisted already. I like the story but hated the ending. Why does Yoo Un have to die? Why Yang Choo Rip have to be like that? Why do the Sky Lords’ subordinates have to go against his orders well in fact it was for their own good too? I know already about the ending that Yoo Un have to die, but with that reason, I find it very shallow. It was way better when they have just let Yoo Un alive and leave Hanyang just like how he planned it. That way, viewers will have a light heart after watching the drama. I really wanna crush Cho Rip’s face. He is the real evil in the drama.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)