December 24, 2011

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop Finale

Category: Movies
Genre: Korean Drama


"Nothing else is important. Ramyun taste the best when you eat it while it's bubbling hot." -Pres. Choi, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop



And yet again, another great drama has ended. Flower Boy Ramyun Shop set its final airing last December 20. I would like to extend my congratulations to all the actors, staffs and crews who worked hard to make this drama worth watching for.

This one is also highly recommended, I have even recommended this to my mom. I just don’t know yet if it will be aired here in the Philippines. I really enjoyed following this drama. It’s a romantic comedy type, not much of tears being shed. This is the first K-drama I have watched where in every episode, there is always a reason to laugh. The actors are so funny, special mention to Ba Wool and Chwa. These two always makes me smile. But all of the cast are fun in their ways too.

The finale episode (which is always my problem when following a drama) has satisfied me. The transitions are not too fast and the twists are unexpected. Even in the final episode, they still manage to put on some humor. I will miss them.

If you are looking for fun and enjoyable k-drama to watch, this one would be great to watch.

PS: 
Thank you for making my Monday and Tuesday fun filled and enjoyable. Merry Christmas!! :D

And thank you to minyuhsubs for taking time to translate for us.. To kimchid for uploading the episodes for us. 

photo credit to koreandrama.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)