December 11, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong's Playful Kiss

Category: Movies
Genre: Korean Drama 



I watched this out of my boredom, but I didn’t know I will be enjoying this drama so much. It’s a beautiful love story about two individual and how they overcome the hardships and still ended up happily together. This is also based on the popular manga Itazura Na Kiss by Tada Kaoru. It's a warm, romantic, bubbly drama. 

Baek Seung Jo, played by Kim Hyun Joong-ssi, is an arrogant, genius, perfectionist and noted as a prodigy on his school. He is known and admired among the ladies on their high school not only because he maintains to be always at number 1 spot but also of his good looks. He is good at almost everything except for solving his own feeling towards the person he loves.

Oh Ha Ni, played by Jung So Min, is the complete opposite of Baek Seung Jo. She is a clumsy student who falls for the perfectionist, Baek Seung Jo. An earthquake struck their newly build house which made them homeless and ended up to live with her father’s close friend.

I would really recommend this drama to everyone. It’s very enjoyable, fun and romantic. This is the first K-drama I have watched that I never had problems with the ending because of the webisode on Youtube that they made, I was slowly weaned from the drama. And also the Diary of Baek Seung Jo was also great, it helped me understand more about what the Great Baek Jo is thinking about. Because when you only watch the movie, it keeps you guessing what the hell is he really thinking?? But that was fun though, I know because I just discovered the diaries after I have watched the episodes and webisodes. haha!

This is also the drama that made a fan of Kim Hyun Joong. LOL!

I really find this bears cute which is shown at the ending for every episodes.
I recommend you watch this drama too and hoped you enjoy it as much I did. I'll be uploading a copy of the diaries from the webisodes only soon when I have enough time to edit them. For the complete translated diary you can check liezles blog for episodes 1- 16.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)