December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hoped everyone have enjoyed their Christmas this year.

Hmmm. For me this year, I enjoyed shopping gifts for my family and kids. This is the first time I have spent too much buying gifts for everyone. Though it's expensive, but I have enjoyed purchasing them. hahah. It's better to give than to receive right? And now I feel my card is worn out and exhausted from swiping on the POS and so as my little savings. J

This is also the first time I saw our Christmas tree with this number of gifts. hehehe.

Less food but more gifts for everyone this year! But as long as family is complete and healthy and everyone is merry, that’s all that matters!

SM Cebu Northwing
Anyways, Merry Christmas everyone!

New year is coming up, what are your new year’s resolutions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)