December 21, 2011

Early Christmas Present

I just got my early Christmas present from my sweet baby love, KC.


It’s a chocovoron in an Ice cream cone. Hahaha. I think the last time I ate something like this was when I was still in my elementary years. Mom gave it to me this morning. After simbang gabi, she stopped by at my aunt’s house and KC give told her to give this to me. The kid gave her 2 of this and told to give the other one to Kuya Epe too (my boyfriend), but mom refused and said Kuya Epe is not here but still in Cebu. I just don’t know why this kid always looking for his Kuya Epe. KC is the sweetest kid I have known in my entire life. That’s why everybody in our house loves her. KC and my BF are also close with each other.

Thank you KC! Love you baby!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're having a good day! :)